Re: theos-l digest: March 09, 1999 = WORK OF THE ADEPTS AND MAHATMAS

Mar 10, 1999 03:31 PM
by Drpsionic

<< What a difference a century makes. We saw a vibrant world wide movement
 expanding to every country in spite of slow modes of physical
 transportation and communication. Now with all the modern modes of
 transportation and communication we do not see such vibrancy.

My thoughts are that it has less to do with the TS as an organization than the
nature of the world itself.

The sort of people who gravitated to the TS a hundred years ago simply no
longer exist and the underlying social forces that aided it's growth are long
gone.

Chuck the Heretic