HORRAY FOR ALAN!! (And Chuck) AND ALL!!

Aug 01, 1998 01:38 AM
by ESTELA LUNA

Gee friends, one gets too busy and see what happens??
I really hope Alan is getting well. wishing you the best, Dear Alan.
YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!! HORRAY FOR ALAN !! YIP<YIP< HORRAY!!!
I hope that you can solve your problems, really. we like you , as we like Doss and Thoa, and Chuck and all of the pepole on the lists.
This is like a little "club of friends" where everyone gets around and play and has a good time, and talks and makes friends. that's how i see it.
I am sorry not to be so frequent talker, but my work in school and my e-mail problem does not let me to be paying attention to the list.
But i still want to say that i try to be in contact, and i am still here.
Estrella
P.S. Thank Dear Chuck for your delightful humor and commentaries that makes our life just simply adorable. sometimes someone is some upset, and you manage to tell us that our problems are only nonesense. it is only the ONE that matters, and you have a great way to telling it.
P.S.S. I really cannot send you any money, Alan, and i'm sorry for that, but what about a letter? (Yeah, i know, i promised to send Thoa and i haven't done that yet, but i'll do it, you will get it)
just thank you all!! :)