Re: Still waiting for Bart's Rply

Jan 25, 1998 08:36 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

M K Ramadoss wrote:

> I am still waiting for Bart's response to the following I posted last evening.

    I didn't think one was necessary, but if you insist:

    The only help, assistance, aid, etc. I received in writing my message to you
was the Pegasus Mail spell checker, which found a single incorrectly spelled word
(this, of course, does not exclude the possibility that I was involuntarily
possessed by a Mahatma, or something on that order. As I did not give permission
for possession or channeling, however, I doubt strongly that it happened).

    Bart Lidofsky