Still waiting for Bart's Rply

Jan 25, 1998 05:34 AM
by M K Ramadoss

I am still waiting for Bart's response to the following I posted last evening.

Ramadoss

==========

|_______________________________________________________
|At 08:29 PM 1/23/1998 -0500, you wrote:

|>M K Ramadoss wrote:
|>
|>> If anyone else is involved in any manner whatsoever
>> (whether described above or not), would he tell us
>> who they are and what they contributed (however
>> remote or indirect or insignificant) as it would
>> be of some interest to some here.
>
>    Well, there is a very simple explanation there. Normally, I just dash off
>the email I send to these lists. On this letter, I was careful; I spent about
>half an hour on it.
>
>    Bart Lidofsky

The following is the whole quote of which some part was deleted in the
above reply. Taking all of the following as a *whole*, do you see any need
to add/modify the above response to make it accurate and complete.

Thanks

M K Ramadoss

======================
PS: Bart should be commended for his response.
It is perhaps the best written response I
have seen among his posts on Internet

IMHO: It is an unusually scholarly, very well
structured and the diction, style, punctuation,
show an extra-ordinary command of and
facility with the English language. The ease
with which most appropriate vocabulary, phrases
and clauses have been used is also outstanding.
I am sure many will agree with me.

I am curious to find out if he received any help (small or big),
any discussion or contribution whatsoever in any
shape or form by way of tips, ideas, suggestions,
any drafting, editing help etc. from anyone
directly or indirectly connected or unconnected with TS (Adyar)
(member/officer or not). I would like a simple
response from him.

If anyone else is involved in any manner whatsoever
(whether described above or not), would he tell us
who they are and what they contributed (however
remote or indirect or insignificant) as it would
be of some interest to some here.

Again no one should be afraid of facts and truth.

M K Ramadoss

There is No Religion Higher Than Truth