Re: Theos-World Request for Information, Suggestions, Help

Nov 21, 1997 04:36 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:07 PM 11/21/97 -0800, Eldon B Tucker wrote:
>Hello everyone.
>
>At the end of January I'll be giving a program on "Theosophy
>and the Internet" at the Krotona School of Theosophy in Ojai,
>California. I'm in the process of deciding what will go into
>the program, and thought I'd ask for suggestions, ideas, etc.
>from fellow theosophical students on the Internet. (I'm writing
>to several mailing lists since there's fairly little overlap
>between the lists, and I'll be able to get more ideas,
>suggestions, and things to include in the program.)

Following on what JRC has indicated, could you tell us:

1. What is the composition of the audience such as:

       top leaders
       workers
       others

       Again in the above groups any idea of the proportion of young and old
people.

2. What are the objectives, if any has been formulated?

3. Getting the audience appreciate and use Internet, is top-down or
bottom-up approach is going to be taken? (How eager and fast rank and file
take to Internet may depend on the attitude and enthusiasm of the leadership
especially because Krotona is the HQ of the Esoteric Section.)

4. Can you tell us some background of how and who initiated setting up your
presentation.

Answers to the above would help to give you feedback on some ideas.

mkr