Re: Request for Information, Suggestions, Help

Nov 21, 1997 02:57 PM
by Drpsionic

>5. What would be good live demonstrations to do? (Perhaps posting
>   and getting live email to/from a list, going to some web
>   pages, visiting an IRC, trying out Internet phone, etc.)

A couple of years ago another organization I'm involved with did a program on
using the interenet and the biggest problem we faced was getting a screen big
enough that people could see what is going on.  But if you can manage that
(perhaps some sort of interface into a wide-screen tv) the best way to talk
about the internet and mailing lists is to show them.

Chuck the Heretic