defining "Monad"

Oct 27, 1997 02:59 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Bart: "If you are referring to "monad", then the answer is probably no. The
concept I have of monad is based on a definition of consciousness as a
field effect of matter/energy (or at least would be considered so if one
could measure the effect consciousness has on reality, which I believe
we will be able to achieve, someday). In any case, given that assumption
(and it is a BIG assumption), then a monad might be defined as a level
of consciousness that is self-aware. This would explain, of course, how
you can have monads within monads, and how there is a single Monad for
the Unity. "

Thank you for the above. I have learnt it a little bit differently. When I
looked up the word monade it stands for "original unity" and I am aware
of it as a  r a y   of light.

I have once been told that the "original untiy" refers to the throne of
the archangels out of which seven archangels come.

To Eldon: Thank you for all what you have been writing to me. I shall
print it out and think about it in quiet.

Nicole