Re: THEOS-L digest 1269

Oct 07, 1997 09:20 AM
by libidia

> 12) Buddhism in USA
> by ramadoss@eden.com
Thanks for the reference...doss.  Something to look forward to reading.  I'm
just home from emergency kidney surgery and feeling kinda fragile
physically, but have to tell you that spiritually I was real strong.  The
surgeon is this tall, gentle guy with an Indian name I can't pronounce and I
liked the feel of him the moment I saw him.  I was interested to see what
would happen during anaesthetic, but it was just a blackness from out to
back in.  My dad died in PA at the same time as I was in surgery.  Lots to
think about.  Still reading.  Take care you lot.  Annette.