Elitism's source

Oct 03, 1997 03:28 AM
by Nicole Suter

To all: thank you for all those interesting answers -
I am especially fond of the one about the Solar Logos.
And there is a new question - where does the human
seeming need to measure come from? (Measuring is
not choosing). What do you think about it?

To Alan and Annette: ..."In the "enlightened" moments (and they
come at the  darndest  times) this feeling of love overwhelms me.
Annette.
Nice, isn't it? Alan :-)"

Especially while driving a car - it ends up with a softly landing in the
road ditch and an astonishing strange looking though nonbroken car!
On top of the love comes an almost never ending outbreak of laughter.