Re: NFCs

Aug 23, 1997 05:06 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>I've heard that same description of the Siammese cat!
>I own one that is mixed breed...

Well, perhaps I should say _one of_ the smartest breeds?

Actually, there is a well known feline IQ test, written by
Michael Fox (not the actor, but the famous animal
behavioralist). My wife Betty did her Ph.D. dissertation
on the NFCs. This included, among many things, giving
over 100 of them Fox's IQ test. All tested at the genius
level.

Jerry S,
Member, TI
and for those interested, no, I am not joking here.