Re: Aspartame

Aug 04, 1997 05:50 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
> Subject: Re: Aspartame
> Date: Sunday, August 03, 1997 9:55 PM
>

> Glad to see your msg.
>
> I quit using all sugar substitutes including Aspartame after it affected
> my eyesight and also later I realised it had put a lot of strain on my
> eyes. I did not want to wait until I became a statistic to learn that
> Aspartame is deadly.

Yes, if you're allergic to strawberries, it's best to stop eating them.
Maybe I just got allergic to Aspartame.

My husband got a big laugh out of this, because he couldn't
understand why I was chugging 2 liter bottle of kiwi-strawberry diet-rite
at one time.  I personally can say there is an addictive factor here.

A. Safron