Re: BEE, sure??

Aug 03, 1997 01:57 PM
by Bee Brown

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997 12:10:15 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Bee writes:
>
>Member Theosophy NZ, T.I.
>Life is not a problem to be solved;
>it is a mystery to be lived.
>
>Keith:  Some really feel that theosophy has solved the mystery or will.  I had
>someone tell me this at a Lodge meeting.  Mysteries, by definition, come from
>another dimension that the physcial.  I side with the people that think we
>have more to learn.  I side with HPB that said the SD was only a nosegay of
>collection of other's thought and more will be learned.
>
>Some obviously can't read
>
>Namste
>Keith

Bee writes:
I hope the mystery is never solved otherwise what a boring future I
have to look forward to. I think the mystery gets greater and more
wonderful as humanity evolves to greater understanding of the cosmos.
Just the tiny glimpses we have been shown from the wisdom sources,
indicates that life becomes more intricate yet simpler as we ascend
the 'ladder of spirituality'.