BEE, sure??

Aug 03, 1997 09:04 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

Bee writes:

Member Theosophy NZ, T.I.
Life is not a problem to be solved;
it is a mystery to be lived.

Keith:  Some really feel that theosophy has solved the mystery or will.  I had
someone tell me this at a Lodge meeting.  Mysteries, by definition, come from
another dimension that the physcial.  I side with the people that think we
have more to learn.  I side with HPB that said the SD was only a nosegay of
collection of other's thought and more will be learned.

Some obviously can't read

Namste
Keith