Re: Peaks and Valleys

Aug 02, 1997 06:00 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Tom Robertson <mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net>
> Subject: Re: Peaks and Valleys
> Date: Saturday, August 02, 1997 5:03 PM
>
> A. Safron asked of me:
>
> >Are you as good looking as you say you are?
>
> Better.

I picture the charm of Tom Cruise, the tenderness of Brad Pitt, the sexy voice of
Alec Baldwin, the laid-back charm of Kevin Kostner, the sophistication of Richard
Gere, the macho of Bruce Willis, the savvy of Bill Gates, the humor of Mel Gibson
and, of course, the smoldering sexuality of Sean Connery.

A. Safron