Re: Digest 1151

Aug 01, 1997 10:22 AM
by Drpsionic

>Ask any exalted feline and he/she will tell you that the human
>race is here to serve them because of their vastly superior
>intelligence and sensibilities.

I think I told this story once before, but for those who may hae missed it,
some years ago I was surfing the cable channels and landed on a program about
dogs.  The narrator said that dogs were descended from wolves or jackals, at
which point Nootzy the Cat, who was watching this with appropriate feline
disdain turned to me and sent a clear, telepathic message which translated,
"And cats were descended from the Gods and don't you dare forget it!"

Chuck the Heretic