Re: ts-l

Jul 24, 1997 05:25 AM
by ramadoss

At 01:41 AM 7/24/97 -0400, Tom Robertson wrote:
>Kym wrote:
>
>>Doss wrote:
>
>>>I wish we had more Tom's.
>
>>Whoa!  You really had me going there, doss!  Ha! Ha!  Great joke!  You
slay >me.

>Everyone else agrees with him.  What's your problem?
>
>>Well, Tom????  Did you ever receive an answer to your question (re: CWL)
>>from the moderator of ts-l?
>
>She said that if the truth were known about CWL, the foundation of the
>TS as a truth-seeking organization would collapse, so it is strictly
>off-limits.

I appreciate the forthright statement.

Several months ago, I posted a msg asking if anyone has found anything in
the Elder Brother book that can be challenged to be inaccurate based on
documented facts, and no one responded.

In spite of all of this, let us give credit where it is due (in spite of
potential flames), many came to Theosophy via CWLs writings and/or have been
benefitted by them and I believe even today the book on Chakras is one of
the top sellers of TPH publications.