Re: ts-l

Jul 23, 1997 06:47 PM
by Tom Robertson

Kym wrote:

>Doss wrote:

>>I wish we had more Tom's.

>Whoa!  You really had me going there, doss!  Ha! Ha!  Great joke!  You slay >me.

Everyone else agrees with him.  What's your problem?

>Well, Tom????  Did you ever receive an answer to your question (re: CWL)
>from the moderator of ts-l?

She said that if the truth were known about CWL, the foundation of the
TS as a truth-seeking organization would collapse, so it is strictly
off-limits.

>So, Tombo, it seems there may be a Santa after all - since, perhaps for the
>first time, I eagerly await a post from you.  It was bound to happen. . .

I knew you couldn't resist me.

>Oh, and by the way, is that YOU in the most recent Quest saying "cheese"
>with those other 'temples made of flesh?'

Is that the August issue?  Did I make everyone else look ugly?  Joan
is probably in it, also.