Where have all the Masters gone?

Jul 01, 1997 04:52 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <UPMAIL13.199707011839210803@msn.com>, JOSEPH PRICE
<JKEITHPRICE@msn.com> writes
>But since you brought it up, isn't it strange that the
>Masters were talking to Blavatsky, Sinnent, Leadbetter, Bessant and Bailey and
>have fallen strangely silent.  Have we fallen so low?

It isn't strange at all when we realise that all the above-named are now
dead.  If there are any "Masters" and there were to speak through any
one of us on this list (say) and those concerned passed on the good news
- who would believe them?  I am certain that more than one latter-day
theosophist has had communication of this kind, including myself.  I am
equally certain that others will tell us we are deluded, or on an ego-
trip, or peddling our own "version" of the ancient wisdom, or ....

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk