Well....i believe not exactly....

Jun 18, 1997 10:39 AM
by Romero Cortez D.Ma

> > You sent a long post, Lynn, so I shall try and respond to it in parts,
> >  as here.  I don't know how many of the German people under the Nazis
> >  were armed, but my guess is not all of them by any means.  The fact that
> >  is often forgotten in general discussions re Nazis was that the Nazi
> >  party in pre-WWII Germany was fairly and democratically elected.

No, they were not elected democratically.read more history,i beg you.

> Oh, I agree with you all the way on this. It's been quite a few years since I
> read the early chapters of "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", but the
> democratic election of the Nazi party does coincide with my sieve-like
> memory. They did some nasty things like the Reichstag fire, etc. in their
> rise to and consolidation of power, but they were indeed elected.

Did you know why they said the Nazis were elected "democratically" is
because the Nazis, allied to the canciller (ruler) of that era, act as a
group of force, and killed ALL THE COMMUNISTS (if not, they jailed or
threatened them, and all the thinking pepole of the era) that's why
wasn't any oposition to them at all.
Estrella