Re: On past issues (some questioning)

Jun 17, 1997 06:12 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <33A68297.78A9@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
<bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>>
>> In message <33A4A8FA.13BE@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
>> <bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>> >       It was standard operating procedure in British public schools, among
>> >other things.
>> >
>> >       Bart Lidofsky
>>
>> You ever been in an English public school?  it wasn't in mine.
>>
>> Alan the Brit. (Palmer's Endowed School for Boys, 1949)
>
>       Approximately 50 years after the fact.
>
>       Bart Lidofsky

What fact? CWL's teaching? This wasn't in Public School. I think you had
better provide corroborative *evidence* for this claim of "standard
operating procedure." It's always easy to make sweeing generalisations.

AB
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk