Weapons Europe's problems!

Jun 14, 1997 04:38 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <19970614.103350.2263.0.trr@juno.com>, Tom Robertson
<trr@juno.com> writes
>When I was discussing the Holocaust in a newsgroup, I asked why didn't
>the Jews fight back with guns, and I was told that, unlike so many people
>in the United States, it was simply against the tradition of the European
>Jews to own such weapons.  And I wonder why the Nazis never invaded
>Switzerland!

I very much doubt that Jews in Hitler's Europe had access to guns.
Certainly in Warsaw those that had them used them.

No one invaded Switzerland because it was a valuable asset as a spy and
communications center, a kind of useful Oasis in the middle of the war.
No one in their right mind would have suposed that the amount of
weaponry possessed by the Swiss would have bothered the Nazi war machine
much!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk