Re: Weapons Europe's problems

Jun 14, 1997 10:35 AM
by Tom Robertson

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997 08:05:30 -0400 (EDT) "Patrick Alessandra Jr."
<apriorip@earthlink.net> writes:
>..and more importantly Europe has a far greater crime rate from
>weapons
>violence than does the USA...(... as is inevitable when one group of
>people allows itself to be unarmed and untrained while another is
>armed...and in cases when there is an armed gov't and an unarmed
>populace the end is always dictatorship).

When I was discussing the Holocaust in a newsgroup, I asked why didn't
the Jews fight back with guns, and I was told that, unlike so many people
in the United States, it was simply against the tradition of the European
Jews to own such weapons.  And I wonder why the Nazis never invaded
Switzerland!