Civil war

Jun 14, 1997 04:23 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19970614145646.00dbd678@mail.eden.com>, M K Ramadoss
<ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>At 10:22 AM 6/14/97 -0400, Patrick Alessandra Jr. wrote:
>         Rather than statistical arguments which can be massaged in
>>many ways the arms argument is one of essential inainable principle.
>>More to the point is not UK but Europe...Bosnia is a perfect example of
>>what happens when arms are controlled and people are unable to defend
>>themselves.
>
>         Is it not that in Bosnia we had a civil war? Wars are never pretty
>and compassinate and peaceful.

America had a civil war, too.  So did England under Cromwell.  In both
of the latter at the time, the citizens had the right to bear arms.  So
they did, and they used them.  Theosophists should follow their example?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk