Re: about what Doss posted

Jun 07, 1997 09:06 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

liesel f. deutsch wrote:
> Calling Alice Bailey a fraud is just as mean. There a people who find their
> spiritual nourishment in her writings. Then why knock her?

	I would not call Alice Bailey a fraud, myself. One of the major legal
points of fraud is that the person who is committing it must know that
they are telling something that is untrue (or holding something as true
which they do not know to be true).

	In any case, I do not personally believe that Bailey was in contact
with a Mahatma, but I do believe that BAILEY believed that she was in
contact with one.

	Bart Lidofsky