Rich's post

Jun 05, 1997 05:06 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Oops!  I copied my reply to Rich to this list, then asked him
for permission to forward his post (which appeared on
theos-talk) to theos-l; THEN accidentally deleted it before he
answered.

For those in the dark about my last post, Rich had responded to
Doss's suggestion that Krishnamurti was the "20th century
messenger" foretold by HPB.  Rich wrote that HPB had elsewhere
written that no such person could appear before 1975, which
ruled out K.

That's the context, sorry to confuse.