more questions

Jun 01, 1997 11:07 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Estrella,

No, doubt you can reach the masters or other things you wish for in your
dreams. Whatever you dream about is real enough for you. So for you, if you
feel you reached the masters in your dreams, then it's really true for you.
Only someone else might not believe you, and I don't think you can persuade
them.

As for sex, I think that anyone you have a relationship with has an
influence on you. If you like what that person is, you'll try to become more
like them; if you dislike what they are, you may try to become just the
opposite because of the contact. It depends.

Liesel