Bart needs a spanking? Kinky!

May 31, 1997 04:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19970531014708.006e4fcc@mail.eden.com>, M K Ramadoss
<ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>At 09:45 PM 5/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>A sense of humor is the best way I've found to flow with those who are
>>insincere in their search for truth.
>>
>>Love & Peace,
>>

>Hello, it is going to be very difficult to know who is and who is not
>sincere in their search for truth. Just my opinion.
>
>........doss

A sense of humor is the best way to flow with anyone, if they will let
you!  If they're not sincere, humor still works - and may even promote
sincerity.  If they're sincere, they will enjoy a good laugh.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk