Adam Warcup

Jun 01, 1997 10:58 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

I was really saddened to read that Adam is no longer a member of the TS.
I've never met Adam personally, but I've watched him teach on several
videotapes, and I've learned from a superb teacher. I consider him one of
our brightest, most imaginative, and well-informed Theosophists. Too many
talented people (I know of others) are leaving the Society.

Liesel