Re: Video and gurus on the internet

May 22, 1997 10:26 AM
by Drpsionic

Actually, it doesn't always bring people together.  It is a lot easier to be
nasty to an e-mail address than a living person and an immediate example of
how things can blow up comes to mind in the deteriorating relationship
between witches and magicians.  Up until a couple of years ago we were all
one, big happy family and now, since we can read each other's ideas on the
various newsgroups, we have learned that we really hate each other's guts.

Chuck the Heretic