Re: Video and gurus on the internet

May 21, 1997 06:15 PM
by M K Ramadoss

JOSEPH PRICE wrote:

> Brad Pitt or Sharon Stone as one's taste may be.  Krishnamurti was always
> amazed that people came again and again to be in his presence.  Maybe beauty
> of soul and bakti is in the linking of the chakras of the guru and yogi-chela.

Let me add my 2 cents worth.

I have had the experience of taking some of my friends to Krishnaji's
lectures. One or two things have happened. Either some of them never
ever came back to his lectures or the came back again and again.

My reading of the cases where someone never comes back is perhaps due to
K's questioning of all our beliefs and assumptions and some could not
take it, because it is seen as an attack on something one strongly
believes in.

.....doss