Re: Ego

Apr 28, 1997 07:24 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:09 PM 4/22/97 -0400, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
>M K Ramadoss wrote:
>>
>> At 09:58 AM 4/22/97 -0400, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

>> >Also note that when
>> >people gain power in organizations, they frequently end up working
>> >against the principles of the organization to maintain their power.
>> >That, for example is one of the dangers that the Mahatmas point out in a
>> >paid clergy.
>>
>>    Once more the Mahatmas have been right on their observation.
>>
>>    I am very glad that you brought it up. I do not know if you have seen my
>> posts surrounding what happened to Krishnaji.
>
>	I have. Being ignorant about the matter, I chose not to comment.
>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

        This is the normal response I get when I ask even long time TSA
members about their knowledge of the litigation of Krishnaji trusts and it
is one of the very well kept secrets, at least outside of Ojai. During the
litigation, I believe the Ojai newspapers provided full coverage so Ojai
residents in Krotona at that time should have known all about the litigation.

It took me almost two decades to find out the details, that too by accident.

It was the inaccuracies and the questionable comments and wrong conclusions
in Sloss's book that triggered the outflow of the details of the litigation
and Sloss should be thanked for opening up the issue.

It was also by a sheer coincindence that I noticed that one of the K
Trustees involved in the litigation was sitting on the TSA Board of
Directors and also on the Theosophical Investment Trust with the full
support and backing of the TSA Board of Directors, and I could not believe
my eyes when I saw this.

More of the interesting details of the litigation later, as some on theos-l
may be interested.

MKR