Wesak

Apr 28, 1997 09:31 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Titus asks

>Is there any theosophical writing on
>Wesak? (I think Alice Bailey has written some).

Leadbeater has a description of the Wesak ceremony at Shambalah in "The
Masters and the Path". He also has a very beautiful frontispiece of the
ceremony displaying the immense aura of the Buddha as he blesses. As a
matter of fact, I made a wall hanging of the frontispiece, which now hangs
in the meeting place of the TS at Wahanganui, NZ, unless B Brown took it
with her when she moved.

Liesel