Re: Key

Feb 09, 1997 00:47 AM
by Mark Kusek

Carrot:

--
"Guardian Angel" was originally a way that the individual higher nature
was perceived. Beneficent masters, compassionate bodhisattvas, interior

Those few simple glyphs contain keys to what you seek.
They resonate so deeply within us that they can act as veritable doors,
communication devices, data foci, etc. to and from higher realms. If
they intrinsically mean anything at all to you, I would suggest holding
them as a "form of understanding" with love in your heart. Making of
them a personal offering while invoking your Higher Nature and All that
is One with it.

This is a ritual antahkaranic meditation that attempts to bridge the
gap.

Question #1: What do you think is the relationship between the
theosophical understanding of the inner nature of man, individuation and
the Jungian "Self?"

Question #2: If you had a choice between a discussion about something or
an actual experience of it, which would you choose?

Mark (actually a hamster)
--------
WITHOUT WALLS: An Internet Art Space
http://www.withoutwalls.com