Beneath Bing

Feb 04, 1997 04:53 AM
by Ken Malkin

Ken Malkin wrote:
> If you care to name the person who gave you that load of kaka relative
> Bing's expulsion, I'd peronally request confirmation in writing.
        Ed Abdill.
> Further, the offer he acknowledges was one of menial labor.
What is "menial labor"?
> No position that would use his talents was offered him. That from Bing's own >mouth. I believe that he said it. I believe that he believed it to be the truth.
>Bart, I'm still waiting for substantiation of your last statement> concerning >the availability of BOD minutes.
The documents are in the New York Lodge's minutes. I am not legally
allowed to divulge the contents of the minutes. If you wish to join the
New York Lodge, and wish to come up here, then you will be allowed to
see the minutes. Otherwise, you may request a copy of the minutes of the
sessions in question from Wheaton. If the Board of Directors of your own
Lodge chose not to put the correspondence in their own minutes, that is
not my fault.
        Bart Lidofsky
P.S. Where were YOU on the night that Nicole Simpson was murdered? Can
you prove it?

Hiya Bart,

Please forward the address of your member Ed Abdill. I will make the
same request to him that I have made to J. Algeo (still unanswered) for
a copy of the "Minutes" you claim to have seen.

Why do you entreat the meaning of "menial labor" and ignore the true
question in the post? For your information, menial labor is that which
is afield of a man’s qualifications and previous achievements. Your
source at Wheaton may make your privy to the written proof of their
actual severance package to Bing.

Your kind offer included, no, I do not wish to move back to New York
City.

I fail to understand though your hiding behind a thinly crafted legal
veil. If the minutes are available as you state, what is your legal
problem with just quoting them? My gosh, am I to be considered an
outsider when I request something of a fellow traveler on the same path?

Bart, there is no record of any national board meetings in the archives
of the Miami lodge. I was a member of the Board of the Miami lodge,
serving in many capacities, for twelve years, from 1984 to 1996. Wheaton
has never sent its minutes. If there is another lodge, sand legal
problems, that will send a copy of those minutes received from Wheaton
it would be an event that would herald a new era. Wheaton has not done
it, they do not do it and they will never tell the members more than
Wheaton wants.

The bottom of your post was a snippet from what I expect was another
E-mail. It was so far afield of the discussion I am sure you would have
no reason to ask.
OK, as always I look forward to hearing from you soon and often,
My Peace Profound and other good things,
Ken Malkin