Re: Beneath Bing

Feb 03, 1997 08:05 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Ken Malkin wrote:
> If you care to name the person who gave you that load of kaka relative
> Bing's expulsion, I'd peronally request confirmation in writing.

	Ed Abdill.

> Further, the offer he acknowledges was one of menial labor.

	What is "menial labor"?

> No position
> that would use his talents was offered him. That from Bing's own mouth.

	I believe that he said it. I believe that he believed it to be the
truth.

> Bart, I'm still waiting for substantiation of your last statement
> concerning the availability of BOD minutes.

	The documents are in the New York Lodge's minutes. I am not legally
allowed to divulge the contents of the minutes. If you wish to join the
New York Lodge, and wish to come up here, then you will be allowed to
see the minutes. Otherwise, you may request a copy of the minutes of the
sessions in question from Wheaton. If the Board of Directors of your own
Lodge chose not to put the correspondence in their own minutes, that is
not my fault.

	Bart Lidofsky

	P.S. Where were YOU on the night that Nicole Simpson was murdered? Can
you prove it?