Re: Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Dec 30, 1996 08:50 AM
by Drpsionic

Murray,
Now I remember you.  Gerda and I have been trying to figure out who you were
because we were sure that we met you while you were there as we tended to be
regular visitors.
Anyway,  I'm afraid the projects you were working both came to naught.  The
Social Transformation thing blew up in Dorothy's face because most of the
groups wanted absolutely nothing to do with it and the members at large
couldn't have cared less.
The AT index may have been complete, but no one has heard anything about it.

Chuck the Heretic