Re: Truth

Nov 21, 1996 09:46 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199611211209.HAA09263@envirolink.org>, John Straughn
<JTarn@envirolink.org> writes
>>After all a true Theosophist has as his/her motto "There is No Religion
>>Higher than Truth" and all of us who are searching for Truth will have to
>>find out for ourself, first hand, IMHO.
>>
>>MK Ramadoss
>
>Agreed:)...I employ this same idea for myself, however i do sometimes forget
>that this goes for everyone.  At times I find myself thinking that, because I
>have found my own truths in this way, I can save others time, as well as
>trials, by showing them what I have found.  Often I come across too forcibly,
>and equally as often, I let my emotions get the best of me.  Particularly with
>regards to Alan and some of his statements.  *laugh*  Perhaps it is good that
>he inspires me so, but I fear that it may be at the expense of his own
>emotions.

Oh John!  You just gave *me* one of the best laughs I have had in ages -
truly, I really enjoyed reading the above. :-)

My emotions are fully paid up, and no expense is spared ... <grin>

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk