Re: Krishnamurti's Truth is a Pathless Land

Nov 17, 1996 04:15 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <328F9FBD.5DBB@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
<bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>You are living in, say, New York City. You decide that you climb to the
>top of Mt. Everest. A person who has managed to walk across the United
>States, build a raft, get across the Pacific, walk to Tibet, and climb
>to the top of Mt. Everest without any special equipment states that you
>don't need plane tickets to Tibet, special equipment, etc. to get to the
>top of Mt. Everest. Maybe you don't.
>
>       But it sure does help.

Which is one reason some of us set up TI - it helps to provide a "place
to belong" regardless of other organisational affiliations.  We have TSA
members, members of non-TSA organisations, and members from no
organisation at all.  Just a common interest in helping theosophical
study and integrity move into the next century.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk