Core Spirit in Colon? - From the Crust to the Crown through the Heart

Nov 08, 1996 07:36 PM
by joseph k price

What is all this new age obsession with a really clean colon?  I know
cleanliness is next to Godliness, but frankly I don't want to have my insides
washed on the physical plane.  I know we have to bring the outside in and inside
out but let's not go to far with all of this.  What possbile benefit to the
cancer patient could such things as : magnetics, colonics, dark field
micorbiology, brain virus parasites, digestive enzyme programs, be?  Am I the
last to know?

Namaste
Keith Price