Pope considers evolution

Nov 07, 1996 11:20 AM
by joseph k price

I heard that the Pope is ruminating on evolution as a viable hypothesis.  I say,
Oh girl, I love your dress, but your purse is on fire!  Maybe he will consider
next if the earth is flat and encircled by the son.  Politics and sports!  Hey,
it happens in the Vatican too, fashion friends.  Can you say, OUR THING.

Namaste
Keith Price