Re: On the Mahatma Letters and Handwriting experts

Nov 06, 1996 04:23 AM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

Hello,

I am a certified Graphoanalyst and have examined the letters in the SD
supposedly written by KH and M and I can say with complete certainty
that the letters are from two different individuals, and more amazingly
than that, the letters have none of the characteristics indicative of
*human personal psychology.*  The handwriting in the letters is free
from the general trait characteristics that are associated with all of
us and if I were to make a conclusion from the handwriting I would say
that the psychology of the authors was inclusive and transcendent of
human psychology.  Fascinating indeed.

Shanti,
Patrick
--
***  A.Priori  /  6524 San Felipe #323  /  Houston, TX  77057    USA
***  aprioripa@aol.com  /  http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/home.html