Re: brainstorming

Nov 01, 1996 05:39 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>

> liesel f. deutsch wrote:
> >
> > It's my considered opinion that the first thing we need is less
secrecy. The
> > ES is secret.
>
> 	Only their passwords; nothing else about the ES is secret.

I know very little about the ES and the only thing I was able to get out of
a couple of
the members is that it was a more advanced study group.  Prerequisites for
joining
was two years of vegetarianism and sex with only your married partner.

I'd be delighted if you could give or direct me to more information.

-Ann E. Bermingham