A Serious Question

Nov 01, 1996 05:38 AM
by Art House

Hi,

Can I ask a serious question of those on the lists who are more or less
of longstanding in things Theosophical? (I assume that those who are new
to Theosophy or only familiar with the Society through the official
literature might not have come across this as yet).

Anyway, here's the question:

How do you reconcile the value that you find in the contents of the
literature with the admitted facts of the early deceptions, hoaxes and
personal power struggles of the founders that were purported to
authenticate and validate them and their source in the "Brotherhood of
Masters"?

Sincerely,
Mark