Re: brainstorming

Nov 01, 1996 12:15 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> liesel f. deutsch wrote:
>
> 	Nathan Greer has been especially good at putting people together. He
> has enlisted my help at getting a number of Lodges on the Internet. If
> you let him know that you are available as a resource, he will recommend
> you to other Lodges who need your services.

	I am very glad to read the above. I am very glad to know that
Nathan Greer is instrumental in getting a number of Lodges on the
Internet. I am sure that members of these lodges who have access to
Internet are subscribed to theos-xxxx and are lurking in large numbers.
BTW, it was from Nathan Greer that I got the very first e-mail message
from an officer of the National Board of Directors.

MKRamadoss