Re: We are all equals

Oct 20, 1996 07:56 AM
by John Straughn

Ann E. Bermingham writes:
>BTW, I've gotten the impression that your spiritual path is decidely
>Eastern/Yogic and that there is a great emphasis on eliminating or
>lessening the ego.  Could you elaborate on this?

:) ...my spiritual path is based on many of the beliefs from all over the
world and from all different eras.  I guess you could say I am on the
"renaissance" path of spiritual awareness and ascension.  Eliminating the ego
is not one of my concerns, but lessening it is, true.  If I may ask, what is
your stand on the ego?

---
The Triaist