Re: VOICE OF THE SILENCE - ART IN ACTION

Oct 05, 1996 04:50 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 5 Oct 1996, Keith Price wrote:

> They say that when your start studying works like THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE,
> suddenly things start happening.  But one is supposed to know, to will , to dare

	I think that any time anyone takes interest on subjects like VOS,
it set in motion certain forces and we may or may not see/discern the
effects. If one is very observant, one may be able to catch a glimpse. So
what you have stated does not surprise me.