Re: PRS Address sought

Oct 03, 1996 08:04 PM
by Olcott Library

On Mon, 30 Sep 1996, Jutta K. Lehmann wrote:

> Does anyone know the current address of the Philosophical Research
> Society (Manley Palmer Hall's followers)? I have a very old address as
> 3341 Griffith Park Blvd., Los Angeles 27 but I am sure it has changed
> (dates from 1947). If they have E-mail or a Web site I would also be
> interested. Many thanks. Jutta Lehmann

The current address of the Philosophical Research Society is:

	3910 Los Feliz Blvd
	Los Angeles, CA  90027
	Phone: (213) 663-2167
	Fax: (213) 663-9443
	E-mail: info@prs.org
	Web site: http://www.prs.org

PRS has just recently published their Autumn Calendar 1996 with
information on their programs and other interesting details.

Elisabeth Trumpler
Librarian
Olcott Library & Research Center