Question

Sep 03, 1996 08:57 AM
by Uri Macnev

Hello!

* Forwarded by Uri Macnev
* From : Kay Ziatz

For: Stephen M. Dicke
Subj: Question

Hello.

D> 1. philosophy of J. Krishnamurti
  I hardly understand him.
D> 2. "pseudo"-science (alchemy of Bessant, Leadbeater & Hodson
  I'm investigating this question several years and will try
to answer your questions. Though I haven't a final opinion,
cause can't repeat observations myself ;)  Two my mail-friends
who have a good astral abilities didn't report me unless I've
asked, althrough they supported some CWL statements (as 4-dimensi-
onality, etc).

     Konstantin.

You may reply me using the following address; address above is used
only for mail-list.

Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru