Cayce

Sep 03, 1996 08:57 AM
by Uri Macnev

Hello!

* Forwarded by Uri Macnev
* From : Kay Ziatz

Subj: Cayce

Hello All!

Can anyone explain me, who is that Cayce and why he become an
object of such a discussion? What ARE is? I always thought that
this shortcut means Arabi Republic of Egypt ;)
   I've read one book about Cayce who was a medium of lower sort
(as I understood from the book) and lived in USA in beginning of
XX century. A book was written by Thomas Sugrue. Do you mean him?

     Konstantin.