Answers ...

Jul 20, 1996 04:08 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <31F090AB.59B1@whanganui.ac.nz>, Bee Brown
<bbrown@whanganui.ac.nz> writes
>I am concerned for these folk that come asking
>and I have no real TS answer for them apart from suggesting a book or else
>doing it my way which isn't guaranteed to be the answer either but I figure I
>am at least trying.

IMHO Bee, if you pass on to them the experience you have gained from
doing it your way you can help them perhaps more than the books?  If
they have a problem, you will probably have had it yourself, and can
offer real help.

Just my 2 cents (NZ) worth :-)

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)